One or two of you may know that while I was touring Germany in late September my MTS1200 developed the known porous cylinder head problem. In 2,000 miles it emptied the header tank, about 500 ml, and was making clouds of steam from the exhaust at start up.
When I got back I called Ducati Glasgow on Friday 4 October and spoke to Martin and then George, the Service Manager, who said to leave it with him. By the Wednesday George had called me back and told me that Ducati had given him the go ahead to replace both cylinder heads at no cost to me, he would order the parts and let me know when they came so that I could book the bike in for the work to be done. I took it in last Tuesday and it was finished by Friday afternoon. I picked it up today and it is going as well ever.
Now, this is bike that is 18 months past the warranty and has 22,500 miles on it. It's very good see this level of service from Ducati Glasgow, working with Ducati to sort out manufacturing issues that could easily have been swept under the carpet by claiming the bike was no longer under warranty.
I've said nothing up until now until I knew what the outcome was but I am impressed by how quickly this was sorted out and my bike was fixed. As I understand it only some of the early models were affected, mine was one of them.
Incidentally, George let me have a look at the heads that had come off and the exhaust port from the horizontal one showed a patch, about 10 mm dia. on the roof of the port, with no carbon and a tiny dot in the centre of it. This was obviously where the porous leak from the water jacket was occurring.
When I got back I called Ducati Glasgow on Friday 4 October and spoke to Martin and then George, the Service Manager, who said to leave it with him. By the Wednesday George had called me back and told me that Ducati had given him the go ahead to replace both cylinder heads at no cost to me, he would order the parts and let me know when they came so that I could book the bike in for the work to be done. I took it in last Tuesday and it was finished by Friday afternoon. I picked it up today and it is going as well ever.
Now, this is bike that is 18 months past the warranty and has 22,500 miles on it. It's very good see this level of service from Ducati Glasgow, working with Ducati to sort out manufacturing issues that could easily have been swept under the carpet by claiming the bike was no longer under warranty.
I've said nothing up until now until I knew what the outcome was but I am impressed by how quickly this was sorted out and my bike was fixed. As I understand it only some of the early models were affected, mine was one of them.
Incidentally, George let me have a look at the heads that had come off and the exhaust port from the horizontal one showed a patch, about 10 mm dia. on the roof of the port, with no carbon and a tiny dot in the centre of it. This was obviously where the porous leak from the water jacket was occurring.