I was at the top of Barregarrow for the days races, they were delayed due to this incident.Was this recorded by anyone on here? Guessing an 848 derivative.
I wouldn’t even be halfway by the time he arrived at his destinationI was at the top of Barregarrow for the days races, they were delayed due to this incident.
He had a very clear run over the Mountain, it’s normally like something out of Mad Max.I wouldn’t even be halfway by the time he arrived at his destination![]()
Fuvk looking in ya mirrors!! I know there are signs saying to do that but ride ya own ride i say... i remember being tapped out on the 748 and some fucker passed me on the out side of a bend, like I was standing still!!! Fucked if I was looking in my mirror at that speed at that point in time!!! Anyhu, I was wide but he managed to basically pass me on the gravel with a pretty much sheer drop ( very fucken steep anyhu) mere feet away..He had a very clear run over the Mountain, it’s normally like something out of Mad Max.
You end up looking in your mirrors more than concentrating on the road. Also, the views up there are epic so it’s hard to remain concentrated.
That’s the problem, most people (including me) don’t know what they’re doing. They think they’re Michael Dunlop but without the skill.He knew what he was doing and didn't expect me to change line for him.
That said, where poss I will check I'm not holding anyone up.