Yeah, got that one, ta. Shame about no spare room, is that duvet still clean? Got a sofa?dseered said:You have a PMdon't have any spare bedrooms though
![]()
Lily, he said the sofa will be too small for himLily said:tell ya what, lets avoid all the time and get things sorted.....
Ian... offer the lady your bed with clean duvet and if she fancies you when she gets there then who knows![]()
Lily said:he's a young lad all he needs is a blow up doll and a sleeping bag.....
With your blow-up mattress? I'm utterly horrifieddseered said:I spose I could do the floor![]()
Nimue said:With your blow-up mattress? I'm utterly horrified
That would be lovely. I take back what I said about your not being a gent!dseered said:Nimue, my bed is offered, I will find a corner to curl up in somewhere !
Nimue said:That would be lovely. I take back what I said about your not being a gent!
Lily said:he's a young lad all he needs is a blow up matress and a sleeping bag.....
mine only said "that ceiling needs painted" "is that it" and "put my nightie back down when your finished" the hair was a cheap nylon wig.mind you i suppose thats what you get with the budget oneScottch said:I heard Ians blow up mattress was known to sprout arms and legs, spoke 3 encouraging phrases and also had real hair ...... allegedly
![]()
In one of our more private messages I thinkdseered said:Where did you say that ?