A long shot.

GDBD59

Member
I have a hankering to watch an old bike race which ends in a Ducati win, - presuming it's on youtube.
But my memory is extremely hazy. I believe the rider was European. My memory is that it was WSB, because I think there were two races from the venue. Might have been Chili, but by no means certain. I've had a look at the riders Ducati used, & there is no other name that jumps out. I'm convinced there's one or two names missing in the places I've looked, but can't remember the name.....so probably havering.

The key fact about it is the rider starts on harder tyres than everybody else.
And might have been in Italy.....I don't think Monza, though.

The chances are the coverage was by the BBC, as I can't stand the Eurosport @@@@s....they stop me from watching MotoGP.

Can anybody put me out of my misery.....:rolleyes:
 
Check out WSB in 2003. Ducati winners were Neil Hodgeson, James Toseland, Shakey Byrne, Ruben Xaus, Regis Laconi, Pier-Francesco Chili,Gregorio Lavilla and John Reynolds. All European and Hodgeson won the WSB Championship.
 
Back
Top Bottom