Scottch Ninja Poopy Psycho May 7, 2006 #1 Finally got around to sorting out some pix from last weekends BSB round at Oulton. Hope you like them! Phil Wakefield - all round good guy
Finally got around to sorting out some pix from last weekends BSB round at Oulton. Hope you like them! Phil Wakefield - all round good guy
S ScottyB New member May 7, 2006 #2 Nice Pics Scottch. Were you using the Canon? If so what lense??? That big bifter you had at Knockers that night???
Nice Pics Scottch. Were you using the Canon? If so what lense??? That big bifter you had at Knockers that night???
Scottch Ninja Poopy Psycho May 7, 2006 #3 Thats right Scotty - the canon with the 75 - 300 (I'd like to upgrade but I think me Joolee might stab me)
Thats right Scotty - the canon with the 75 - 300 (I'd like to upgrade but I think me Joolee might stab me)
Scottch Ninja Poopy Psycho May 7, 2006 #5 So would I mate - unfortunately it means about a £2k upgrade from what I've got already and that's only a camera body + 1 lens
So would I mate - unfortunately it means about a £2k upgrade from what I've got already and that's only a camera body + 1 lens
Scottch Ninja Poopy Psycho May 7, 2006 #7 Yep - we seen him with it while we were there - it's a monster!