Jeeeez Just missed this on EBAY I swear you would have got £500+ for the Marvics alone ,To say I,m gutted is an understatement tbh The only good point is it looks to good to be true in all honesty
Hi Phil , got to love the 92 superlight , Yours looks a cracker I,m sorely tempted to flog my 851 and get another Superlight , or maybe convince the wife that two Ducati,s in the garage would be a good idea
Trying to convince a woman will be hard work EG weve just moved recently and i used to be able to keep my bike in the kitchen, but since weve got this house she wont even let me fetch within a foot of the door
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.