999r near Wetherby

6.30 ish I was off down the Wetherby road but that weren't me you saw, obviously. You riding much then? You could have come down to Squire's.
 
I don't get out as much as I should, just a quick blast on an evening normally, nothing like your epic 'Scotland in a day' trip I've read about on other threads.
I don't live near Hookstone, I live in Bilton.
 
What time do you meet, and where? I would like to get a ride out if I can.

I did also see a 1098 with termis (dont know if was an 's' or not) on Skipton road (just after the Empress) at about 7:30, rider had white Alpinestar boots.
Was that you?
 
mine is base model, no termis. And white alpinestars - I think not! :D

we're leaving my spot at 5.45 then picking up in the layby between the roundabouts at Ripley, a little later at 6.
 
What time do you meet, and where? I would like to get a ride out if I can.

I did also see a 1098 with termis (dont know if was an 's' or not) on Skipton road (just after the Empress) at about 7:30, rider had white Alpinestar boots.
Was that you?

Cough. ;)
 
I don't get out as much as I should, just a quick blast on an evening normally, nothing like your epic 'Scotland in a day' trip I've read about on other threads.
I don't live near Hookstone, I live in Bilton.

eh up...where in bilton. I'm there aswell? Get out on Tuesday and we'll meet up.
Pete
 
Back
Top Bottom