848, more than enough?

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
I remember when I was looking for a gixxer, I tried the 1000 and found the 750 a far better all round bike for my needs. If you have a 848, what made you choose the 848 and did you come from a larger ducati to the 848, moved from another ducati to a 848 or from a different brand to the 848 and what are your observations in plus and minus's on the 848?

Jesus noobie I actually agree with you on something ๐Ÿ˜‚ way back in 2000 I tried the gsxr 1000 but loved the 750 more the only picture I have of it is with my old man doing a topless photo shoot on it! Which is mad as its the only hobby we didn't share! I got it the week of the nw200 and I loved her ๐Ÿ˜sometimes less is more definitely
_20210429_204608.JPG

Jesus noobie I actually agree with you on something ๐Ÿ˜‚ way back in 2000 I tried the gsxr 1000 but loved the 750 more the only picture I have of it is with my old man doing a topless photo shoot on it! Which is mad as its the only hobby we didn't share! I got it the week of the nw200 and I loved her ๐Ÿ˜sometimes less is more definitely View attachment 17758
Jesus Christ skitz!! Has he got any kecks on?

Jesus noobie I actually agree with you on something ๐Ÿ˜‚ way back in 2000 I tried the gsxr 1000 but loved the 750 more the only picture I have of it is with my old man doing a topless photo shoot on it! Which is mad as its the only hobby we didn't share! I got it the week of the nw200 and I loved her ๐Ÿ˜sometimes less is more definitely View attachment 17758
Are they your baby grows and bibs on the line? :unsure:

No I grew normally till I was about fucking ll then my younger brother outgrew me the lanky bollocks he was 5 years younger than me but he does work for me now so I can punish him for that! Which is nice ๐Ÿ˜

I think more (clothes) is better in this situation

Back