7th may

nic6196

New member
Right folks,
who is up for a wee blast on the 7th ?? I feel the need to try and organise somehting just now as my last exam is on the 4th and i need a bit of inspiration and something to look forward to! I think Ducati Glasgow appear to have a rideout on that day but Davie W said that they're not to sure if its going to be happening :confused:
If not, does anyone fancy arranging something else? to welcome me to the real world of grown-ups and real jobs? :D
 
well depends if duc. glasgow are organising anything:confused: if they are - martin, harry etc. could you let us know? if not i have no idea, i don't mind where we go - i'm useless with roads anyway , my limited experience hasn't got me used to that many routes....;) shuld be a nice little pre- nort west warmer fro me to - woohoo!! Really can't wait for that one!:D :beer: :beer:
 
Davieravie said:
What about round Loch Tay like we had arranged before???

Sounds good

I was o'er the Dukes Pass on Monday - They've re-surfaced part of it - so should be more fun.
 
Davieravie said:
What about round Loch Tay like we had arranged before???

You just want to get out as much as you can to make sure you get as much wear as possible out of that jacket before you have to give it back :p :D
 
Linzi said:
You just want to get out as much as you can to make sure you get as much wear as possible out of that jacket before you have to give it back :p :D

What do you mean??? Im using it to go to my work. Handy for up on the scaffolding keeping the rain out.....nice and warm, waterproof!!!! :thumbs:

You might need to pick off the silcone and patch up some tears where ive caught it on some nails!!! :cool:
 
No idea what you mean Linzi, I can multi-task, I can look this good and be talking, snoring, laughing, drooling (delete as appropriate) all at the same time
 
loch tay sounds good. I sort of know my way about up there with the crannog researh i've been doing up there. I 'll be in the shop on sat/sun so will double check that they've not got anything else organised.
 
7th of May eh? Right...this is my new deadline. I bought this bike in December [photo1], and five months and several extensions to my already volupteous overdraft...she now looks like photo2.

Don't be fooled by looks though...most of the changes have been made to the handling and the performance. All I need to do now, is to learn how make the most of the work I've put in...and to get back out there and get that grin back on my face and learn how to ride a bike properly!

So...7th May?
 
I should be able to get a long for at least part of this run. Although like Eonan I'd be coming from the opposite end. I could perhaps meet up somewhere at the western end and ride back east before departing. I don't want to commit myself until nearer the time though.
 
Back
Top Bottom