2015 Mercedes McLaren? motor home with garage?

Image 4 - 2015 McLaren Sport Home With Large Rear garage - 4berth - 4 seatbelts -

Lovely van. Is it yours? If so GLWTS.

These are really excellent bits of kit for race days/ weekends which is what they are intended for but my personal circumstances mean I’d want more living space inside as I do a lot of touring

No not mine, I'd feck off never to be seen again twere it be mine. Just I know a few are minted, do overseas and trackdays

@Fight the streets Fmd youre looking for a motorhome iirc 🤔
Thanks Paul, nice spec, but not big enough lol and will definitely only buy automatic, I am spoiled by my current car with an 8 speed auto box, never want to go back to manual gears. With this never ending saga of Covid shit I believe it will be 22 before we set off, but that’s ok, there is plenty to organise......

Thanks Paul, nice spec, but not big enough lol and will definitely only buy automatic, I am spoiled by my current car with an 8 speed auto box, never want to go back to manual gears. With this never ending saga of Covid shit I believe it will be 22 before we set off, but that’s ok, there is plenty to organise......
Yep I’d love an auto

I wanted an auto sprinter back in April 2015, they said 9 months wait.
Very rare.

Back