2006 MotoGP Team Launched

Yes, fingers crossed for a good season, and let's hope they've not tinkered too much with the bike. The "flying mullet" MUST perform this year, and no girning about falling off his bike, etc. Will it be Loris' last season ?

I have to say it's 2007 season which intrigues me - still early but no mention of a plan for a 800cc bike. Maybe by then Marco Melandri will be ready for a switch..?
 
The funny thing is the 800cc rules come along just as Ducati prepare to release/homologate a 1 litre V4 road bike (hopefully if they pull their finger out) which will obviously slip into BSB/WSB quite nicely... it's as if they had a plan
 
I stuck a piccie on the home page earlier this week, Italsport have an open day Saturday with an old Moto GP bike. Do you want me to run Ducati.com press releases?? I've got web accreditation now and get images etc the day they are released?? I felt everyone got the newsletter anyway and the time involved repeating it wasnt worthwhile but could do it if there was demand.
 
Jon - the master plan is in place. Big push for last year of big MotoGP bikes, then take that team to WSB the next year after the D16RR has been homologated, then after that invade Poland etc..
 
Mikey,

Sorry mate - never noticed the picture on the webpage :confused:

Not sure if you need to bother with the Ducati.com press releases, I get them via e-mail and I'd imagine many others do too.

But I guess others may have a different opinion
 
Back
Top Bottom