I know turbulence is a frequently mentioned issue on early 1200 Multis in particular, not so sure about the later models. Last week I fitted a very small screen which on its lowest setting sits below the top of the screen runners and this is pretty much perfect for me with just a little wind blast catching the top of my chest and anything above that turbulence free. What is apparent now though is that the mirrors are creating quite a lot of wind noise. On my Monster I replaced the mirrors with bar end ones and that was a massive improvement so I`m considering changing the Multi mirrors. Have any of you done similar and if so what did you use ? I`m open to either bar end or something that fits in the existing brackets but maybe smaller or more streamlined.
Tomorrow I plan to try a short ride with no mirrors in case I`m wrong and its the handguards that are responsible.
Tomorrow I plan to try a short ride with no mirrors in case I`m wrong and its the handguards that are responsible.
Last edited: