1098 SF rear seat hump

Gimlet

Elite Member
Subscriber
Anyone know where I can get one of the above? Want red painted not carbon. Done a search can't see any though they used to be around back in the day. Don't do eBay.

If not, anyone got one for sale, or will a 1098 SB one fit?
Ta.
 
Anyone know where I can get one of the above? Want red painted not carbon. Done a search can't see any though they used to be around back in the day. Don't do eBay.

If not, anyone got one for sale, or will a 1098 SB one fit?
Ta.
I don’t think the SB will fit but if I remember correctly the SF848 one will fit.
They come up occasionally but they’re pricey, I was looking for one to put on mine but I gave up in the end.
You could ask @West Cork Paul to pop a message up on Mordor.
 
Anyone know where I can get one of the above? Want red painted not carbon. Done a search can't see any though they used to be around back in the day. Don't do eBay.

If not, anyone got one for sale, or will a 1098 SB one fit?
Ta.

This what you want?



 
  • WTF
Reactions: JAT
They are expensive for a little piece of plastic. Bloody mosfet reg/rec cost that.

But if I get Nelly at Cornerspeed to MOT it when the sprag clutch is done, the tester he uses will want to see pillion pegs fitted. It's a PITA to refit them properly. I'll never take a pillion on it so I'd rather fit a seat hump. I think it would look better as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom