Suzuki Introduces Four-Year Zero Per Cent Finance Across Multiple Models
Suzuki has introduced a new four-year zero per cent finance deal across several models including its GSX-S1000 range
I guess it depends where the finance originates. The current interest rate in Japan is 0.5% .![]()
Suzuki Introduces Four-Year Zero Per Cent Finance Across Multiple Models
Suzuki has introduced a new four-year zero per cent finance deal across several models including its GSX-S1000 rangewww.visordown.com
Yeah, could be suzuki finance based in Japan but normally they are UK based subsidiaries, I once got 0% on a Renault (I know). 50% down (including trade in) and 0% hp over 4 years with servicing thrown in, was too good to turn down (until we traded itI guess it depends where the finance originates. The current interest rate in Japan is 0.5% .
My experience of French ( & Italian) cars is generally very good. They have been way more reliable than the popular perception and I`d happily buy another but only once they are at least 5 years old so most of the initial cost has depreciated away.Yeah, could be suzuki finance based in Japan but normally they are UK based subsidiaries, I once got 0% on a Renault (I know). 50% down (including trade in) and 0% hp over 4 years with servicing thrown in, was too good to turn down (until we traded it)
Yeah, our Renault had the normal factory fit brake pads that stick in the guides and wear away the inside pad (tbf I think this is likely universal) and shit paint that came off the sill behind the front wheels (fortunately galvanised sills so no rot)My experience of French ( & Italian) cars is generally very good. They have been way more reliable than the popular perception and I`d happily buy another but only once they are at least 5 years old so most of the initial cost has depreciated away.
Keeping away from dealers is key, mot stations are the only necessityI bought my astra cash from Vauxhall in June 2012, it was an October 2011 with 7000 miles, I still have it today nearly 13 years later just passed its mot again no advisories, never been near a vauxhall garage, looked after it myself, still only 55000 miles. It's been the most reliable car I've ever owned.
I think i've had my more than my money's worth.
Aye, and if you happen to know a geezer, who is a very firm but fair mot tester, Fanny's me dad's sister in lawKeeping away from dealers is key, mot stations are the only necessity![]()