Yorkshire rideout Sunday 15th

Yep could be tempted (so long as I can keep up and not get lost) ........... LOL

Where are you heading off to Pete?
 
2pm kick off from Hgate, up into the Dales via Grassington then perhaps over to Devil's the back way and out over Melling, Caton, Lancs area. I don't know that area but I could soon program the GPS for something. Sami could collect us, or MartinH or what's Mac up to?
 
Hi All

I'll attempt to be at Devils for 3pm or just after, will also bring a map..... I'll park if poss on the bridge side as opposed to the field side...
 
might come out to play, have to find an alternative route, keeping a low profile in the Bradford area at the mo :whistle:
 
Wish I could make it, have some work to do in the morning then a kiddies party at 4pm then playing a gig early evening. Have a good day chaps.

ps I got your text Pete but I didnt pick it up til 8pm so I never got out.
 
Hi Steve,

give me a bell in the morning or whenever can arrange to meet earlier wherever its suits you if you wish 07796 444996..
 
ok, off pedalling in the morning, will see how i am afterwarsd, not been on the push iron for a couple o week :o
 
Pete, got your text late yesterday eve, been bouldering. Sorry had already arranged a day on the MTB, next time.
 
no probs. we were pedalling in the morning then went for a quick blat in the afternoon - great: until North Yorkshire's finest intervened!
 
Back
Top Bottom