World Superbikes Turkey.

853RS

New member
Ducati have sunk to a new low,i think this is the first time in WSB that no Ducati has ever finished a race or scored points.Its a sad day.
 
On the up side, the racing was good. Especially the last corner (race one) elbow that Elias was given by Guiglano, superb!
 
Yes have to agree racing was good.Lots of different winners this year making it more exciting.I think ducati have lost the way to make bikes handle.Motogp and Wsb.I have had a few Ducatis over the years and have found them to be about the best handling bikes I have been on.Back to the drawing board I think.
 
Ducati have sunk to a new low,i think this is the first time in WSB that no Ducati has ever finished a race or scored points.Its a sad day.

even sadder finding out checa is out for rest of season too. Practice crash worse than previously thought. Broken pelvis! Ouch!
 
Back
Top Bottom