Womens and Ladies riding clubs

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
Just for another branch of the motorcycle tree. Some various clubs and associations and some just a group of people sharing the same hobby

WOMEN'S INTERNATIONAL MOTORCYCLE ASSOCIATION - GREAT BRITAIN

Medusa motorcycle club

Just a few to be going on with.

thanks for that .....well that me and the one female member here enlightened!

If you’re trying to get rid of me it’s never going to work

couldn’t think of anything worse 👅

It was due to a phone call I had a few days ago Char from an ex gf who was a rider too (R6), and we were talking about the rideouts we used to have and she mentioned that whilst she enjoyed them, she did at times get a bit bored of the testosterone boys riding that some times went plain silly.

It was due to a phone call I had a few days ago Char from an ex gf who was a rider too (R6), and we were talking about the rideouts we used to have and she mentioned that whilst she enjoyed them, she did at times get a bit bored of the testosterone boys riding that some times went plain silly.
Choose your riding buddies and 'screw the nut' as they say 🤔

I think women's clubs are a great idea and I do have women friends that I meet up with now and then however, I prefer to hang out with and tend to get along with men better. I find friendships with men to be far less complicated and I love your sense of humor.
I do meet women that share similar interests to mine but they usually have established lives and while we may become friends it is usually on a very limited basis or doesn't amount to anything at all.

I have heard rumors of these clubs where you go to ride women, anyone have any experience they could share?

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 09.09.06.png
I have heard rumors of these clubs where you go to ride women, anyone have any experience they could share?
have you seen the pictures......pick one from fifty........ :eek: :unsure:

In the big world here you can just click a button to view.......I appreciate things are a lot slower down there..

Riding.... that’s a bit more than sitting on them in the white walled garage going brim brim..
It’s a lovely white wall though isn’t it 😊

Of course if you had a few 1098R’s going up in value you would ride all of them and not just one, bit greedy Andrew 🤷‍♂️

It’s a lovely white wall though isn’t it 😊

Of course if you had a few 1098R’s going up in value you would ride all of them and not just one, bit greedy Andrew 🤷‍♂️

Do you go 'brim brim' though? :unsure:

A bit mincey that, if you ask me @Exige 😲 I sit on mine and go 'PWAAAAAAAARP, PWAAAAAAAAARP' and I pretend to go through the gears. 🥴 I pretend to go really fast and it's really pretend scary sometimes.

I can't tell you if it's going up in value though. 🤷‍♂️ I've never posted what I think it's worth and the poster obsessed with the value of them hasn't got back to me with my valuation yet. 😶

Brum Brum, but not nee nar nee nar like some do when reminiscing 🤷‍♂️
I personally liked the bee baww bee baww bee baww as I was always being chased by the garda in my garage then the fuckers changed the siren and I can't make the new noise 😭

And this explains why we have so few ladies posting
No it doesn’t.... your a figures man, what percentage of ladies
A own a Ducati?
B feel the need to talk shoit on a forum?
C and to be all inclusive... what percentage of female Ducati owners keep several ducatis in a garage and don’t ever ride them?

No it doesn’t.... your a figures man, what percentage of ladies
A own a Ducati?
B feel the need to talk shoit on a forum?
C and to be all inclusive... what percentage of female Ducati owners keep several ducatis in a garage and don’t ever ride them?

No it doesn’t.... your a figures nan, what percentage of ladies
A own a Ducati? - 0.0000563%
B feel tge need to talk shoit on a forum? - 0.0000127%
C and to be all inclusive... what percentage of female Ducati owners keep several ducatis in a garage and don’t ever ride them? - 42%

You can find anything out on the internet.

I'm assuming you meant all ladies in your 1st 2 questions. The 3 one I assumed you meant Ducati owning ladies.

I was surprised at the last one. Ladies love the Ducatis, apparently. 🤷‍♂️

Back