Win tickets for the NEC

What, you don’t “check my insta,man”?
I just had to fill out our ESTAs for America.
They insist on having our social media names.... I had one, Facebook and the wife had none....
I think they asked for at least 6 I didn't know.

Until 2020, social media information was optional when it came to ESTA applications. This information is mandatory, and applicants must include social media accounts data in the ESTA application form. The travelers seeking travel authorization must reveal social network IDs if they used Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram in the last five years

Last edited:
They insist on having our social media names.... I had one, Facebook and the wife had none....
I think they l asked for at least 6 I didn't know.

Until 2020, social media information was optional when it came to ESTA applications. This information is mandatory, and applicants must include social media accounts data in the ESTA application form. The travelers seeking travel authorization must reveal social network IDs if they used Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram in the last five years

Does it link you into here?

BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB TERRORIST BOMB BOMB......

I think they l asked for at least 6 I didn't know.

Do you think the septics will share your 'ironic' sense of dark humour :unsure: 😁 they're obviously watching you on here now........

I didn’t know the septics were scouring twatter and friendface, but not surprised given how self important they think they are as country.
and yet in the next breath you will be amongst those who are criticising the UK for not tracking the online activity of terrorists, like the most recent coont!

Does it link you into here?

BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB TERRORIST BOMB BOMB......
AndyB, please don't you go all Elsie and follow me around posting shit after every one of my posts
... that would be three on IGNORE
.... please feel free to DQ / FP to your hearts content.

Do you think the septics will share your 'ironic' sense of dark humour :unsure: 😁 they're obviously watching you on here now........
I could wade through the depth of their humour and intellect and not get my ankles wet. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AndyB, please don't you go all Elsie and follow me around posting shit after every one of my posts
I only reply to your idiocy - so yes I guess that's a lot of following 🤣

Erm, how come your still posting on threads I started if you blocked me :unsure:

You are going on holiday against Gov advice aren't you 👀

Perhaps, but will they allow you into their country with your posts on here :oops:
If AC goes on Holiday against the Gov advice it could be the end of the world!

Holiday.gif

Perhaps, but will they allow you into their country with your posts on here :oops:
I'm generally very appreciative of their hospitality and spend very generously when in the US of A.
When allowed we intend to do an extensive tour of the West Coast to Canada and then back down again about 400 miles inland.

I'm generally very appreciative of their hospitality and spend very generously when in the US of A.
When allowed we intend to do an extensive tour of the West Coast to Canada and then back down again about 400 miles inland.
You may find them a bit 'lefty' over there.......

and yet in the next breath you will be amongst those who are criticising the UK for not tracking the online activity of terrorists, like the most recent coont!
I’ve had to unblock you to read this, and am
dissapointed.
When have I ever spouted about tracking online terroists.
Your a fucking idiot.

Back