AnonymousUser1
Elite Member
I went to The Malt House for a brilliant Sunday lunch. Now, I just buy beer at Sainsbury's. I tried buying Exmoor direct and it was shit! The stuff served at the pub is in a different league. And I don't know why.
Strictly speaking, I don't need to go as I have food in the house, but this is much better than the shit that I make!
Still on board with the plan. Do nothing this year and maybe get a Monster next year. And show some restraint as power wheelies on my old Monsters was the norm, rather than the exception!
Strictly speaking, I don't need to go as I have food in the house, but this is much better than the shit that I make!
Still on board with the plan. Do nothing this year and maybe get a Monster next year. And show some restraint as power wheelies on my old Monsters was the norm, rather than the exception!