Whoop Hall Tuesday evening?

Gizmo

Forum Geek
just a quick reminder that its the Whoop Hall meet tomorrow night, me and Linzi should be there between 7 and 7.30.....
 
Nearly sure it was the same girl, but there again I didn't pay her as much attention as you did so I could be mistaken :p
 
Bloody Hell! Forgot all about it, never know what day it is after a bank holiday. Been busy flatting / filling tank and various panels back ready for some paint anyway.
 
how about some discs?

I phoned him but he wasnt able to measure them for me til Wednesday, if they are the right offset I will buy em of him. I meant to phone you back but got sidetracked with filler and sandpaper. Go ahead getting your wheels sent to you and I will get him to post the discs direct to me. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom