Who fancies getting dirty in Spain

Freak

Is it still summer?
Found this yesterday, seems like a great weekend pretty much all in apart from flights (probably £50 return) for the likes of Davie there's 50 bars in the village ;)

I'm tempted then have a few days sitting a beach also.

http://www.torotrail.co.uk/index.html

Anyone fancy it, maybe see if we can organise something?
 
I'm testing mountain bikes in Spain at exactly that location this weekend and back again the one following that. Staying in Mijas which is just down the road this weekend and Alhaura the one after that. its chuffin hilly there so maybe a moto would be easier :) weekend flight from NCL on Easy was about 120 , following one I'm out on Easy and back on Thomson which was about same price but flight times are better in that the Thomson flight departs in the evening.
 
Spain, pah how yesterday, you wanna do Morocco instead.

However if you want to settle for second best i'd strongly suggest you try
Redtread instead. I think its www.redtread.com
 
Sounds good but i would need to see how the holidays are....got loads planned so far. I would love to do some off road to see what its like again....the last time was bing bashing on a z200 when i was 16 :cool:
 
same here - got lots on this year already but would love to give it a shot if hols allow (and not on the bing this time!)
:)
 
I used to live & work in Oviedo, Asturias.

I would recommend Los Picos de Europa mountains for MTB and motorcyling.
 
Back
Top Bottom