White is the new black........

withwhiteframe3hx.jpg


May just look a bit like this :eek:
 
Too late now dude, only wheels though, can't just stretch to the chassis aswell just yet, next Winters project !
 
Please tell me you are not having your wheels painted white Ian :eek:

Remember mine are white (not through choice) and they are truly hideous, not to mention a nightmare to clean. Will seriously devalue your bike as well I would have thought, unless you repaint them if you choose to sell.
 
they always say its better to regret things you have done than things you haven't

white = cleaning nightmare

if Mr T was here you know what he would say ?
 
Lily said:
Please tell me you are not having your wheels painted white Ian :eek:

Remember mine are white (not through choice) and they are truly hideous, not to mention a nightmare to clean. Will seriously devalue your bike as well I would have thought, unless you repaint them if you choose to sell.


Well bike is paid for now and I have my dream, I have no plans to sell it, shes a keeper. It is quite fast enough aswell oh and white is pure, just like me;)
 
dseered said:
Well bike is paid for now and I have my dream, I have no plans to sell it, shes a keeper. It is quite fast enough aswell oh and white is pure, just like me;)

Cough cough!! ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom