Where's the dream homes thread?

Dox

Elite Member
Subscriber
I find the search facility isn't very accomodating... I know it's down to the search terms but sometimes you can be close to the actual thread name, but it doesn't come up in search.
 
I find the search facility isn't very accomodating... I know it's down to the search terms but sometimes you can be close to the actual thread name, but it doesn't come up in search.
I agree, sometimes it’s a right PITA when it comes back with ‘words are too common’ because I used ‘the’ for example.

Just now I asked it for Dream bikes as a test. This is what it bought back
IMG_6362.webp

The first result has dream in it, the second has dream & bikes but then the 3rd has neither unless the search engine is so intuitive it knows a 1098R is a dream bike for many, it certainly was for Pauly 🤣.
 
I agree, sometimes it’s a right PITA when it comes back with ‘words are too common’ because I used ‘the’ for example.

Just now I asked it for Dream bikes as a test. This is what it bought back
View attachment 109181
The first result has dream in it, the second has dream & bikes but then the 3rd has neither unless the search engine is so intuitive it knows a 1098R is a dream bike for many, it certainly was for Pauly 🤣.
I used this to search :

IMG_6514.webp



And got this:

IMG_6515.webp


I think the search accepts some sort of regular expression to allow more specific searches.

😬
 
Technically not my dream home - I prefer old, more traditional houses, but for a holiday home this is a great location for me


I love Portinscale. I go a couple of times a year with some of our aspirational people at work, to help out with development courses. :) I always end up going in the winter 🥶 jumping in and out of rivers 🌊 and climbing up Catbells (below) in a freezing hoolie 🌪️

I'm next due to go this December. :rolleyes:

1717919472603.webp
 
I love Portinscale. I go a couple of times a year with some of our aspirational people at work, to help out with development courses. :) I always end up going in the winter 🥶 jumping in and out of rivers 🌊 and climbing up Catbells (below) in a freezing hoolie 🌪️

I'm next due to go this December. :rolleyes:

View attachment 109187
I walked that many times as a child with my dad. I'm going to scatter his ashes up there when we eventually get them back.
 
Back
Top Bottom