What the feck have you done today?

Fight the streets Fmd

Subscriber
Mrs hyper the girls and I have decided that we are leaving the norther hemisphere as the weather is shit the place seems to be on a downward spiral and we’ve had enough.
we are moving to the gold coast in Australia.
I have a house in burleigh heads which I’ve rented out for years, this will get us In the door then we can plan for the rest of our days.
logistical fucking nightmare and probably easier to get rid of bikes and cars here than export
Better start working on your accent🤣, easy to get used to the size of the steaks on offer there, but if I am not mistaken you can’t eat that yes? Funny place , weird experiencing greeters in a shop, who’s job it is to welcome you into the shop lol, just not so keen on the local wildlife but I am sure you get used to empty your shoes before you put them on🤣🤣🤣

DesmoHyper

Elite Member
Subscriber
Have the Frenchies finally found out you diverted the water off your land and into thier village?:unsure:
I wanted to go to oz the first time but her indoors wanted to stay closer to people
But now she’s found out they are all a bunch of self serving using ****s that appealed to her better nature she wants gone and daughters think
It will be like home and away so they are up for it 😂
I know different after living and working there for a while but they will benefit from the outdoors

DesmoHyper

Elite Member
Subscriber
Better start working on your accent🤣, easy to get used to the size of the steaks on offer there, but if I am not mistaken you can’t eat that yes? Funny place , weird experiencing greeters in a shop, who’s job it is to welcome you into the shop lol, just not so keen on the local wildlife but I am sure you get used to empty your shoes before you put them on🤣🤣🤣
I lived and worked there for a good few years and have been back multiple times so am quite prepared for it 😆
I can eat meat but you wouldn’t want to be stood near me within 12 hours without a hazmat suit.
I love the Australian weather l, not too keen
On the spiders, I got bit by one there and it turned my piss green for a week from the toxins. Have to have an adrenaline shot 😂

Exige

Elite Member
Subscriber
I’ve been making expanding foam animals, or is it a witches tit 🤔

0EA54860-652C-42AB-82F6-D0EC2CE84319.jpeg