What is your top 5 music songs of all time??

giphy (2).gif
 
Come on Wayne, give us your top 5000 ;)
It's exactly that, anything before Nirvana there was and is some great music, i'm not a fan of the 80s but that said some of it was good!! (y) When someone states they have a top 5 or 10 it's bollox because there is that track you forgot about that is awesome, it's an age thing imo a bit like food in a way.:unsure:
 
Last edited:

The year was 1971 and I was 8. I remember this because me and two young brothers went with mum and dad to visit the Hull grandparents and we stayed in a holiday park caravan in Bridlington. Then this came on at the clubhouse and whilst I didn't understand what it meant at the time, I just remember it being played a lot over the week and the grandparents chuckling at it. Happy and simpler times
 
Back
Top Bottom