What have you done on your bike today?

Moved (rolled) one Mutley out of the coach house and put the other on to it's custom ABBA type stand.
Remove +20 motorcycle axle stands from the floor, hanging them up in the hot house. Moved spare 749R engine n cradle nearest the door for relocation (don't know where yet). Put Mutley back in coach house.
I now have room for two more OR easy access to the back aĺley? Ummmm choices.

Moved (rolled) one Mutley out of the coach house and put the other on to it's custom ABBA type stand.
Remove +20 motorcycle axle stands from the floor, hanging them up in the hot house. Moved spare 749R engine n cradle nearest the door for relocation (don't know where yet). Put Mutley back in coach house.
I now have room for two more OR easy access to the back aĺley? Ummmm choices.
It's time we saw some pictures of this damp crumbling coach house, have you ever thought of getting wood 👀

It's time we saw some pictures of this damp crumbling coach house, have you ever thought of getting wood 👀
It's not damp, it has Air Con.
Yes it is crumbling for reasons you are very familiar with; extreme old age. Built sometime between 1500 and 1600 it is really starting to show its age.
I've half built it's replacement, but using fine London Stocks, as I don't need another shed. We already have one of those and ironically its full of wood.

It's not damp, it has Air Con.
Yes it is crumbling for reasons you are very familiar with; extreme old age. Built sometime between 1500 and 1600 it is really starting to show its age.
I've half built it's replacement, but using fine London Stocks, as I don't need another shed. We already have one of those and ironically its full of wood.
You should look at how people store their Hundreds of Thousands of £ Classic Cars - yep: in Wooden Garages - pick up a Copy of Classic & Sports Car or Octane Magazine, many ads for them, and some cost more than your house - listen to the science 🤷‍♂️

So you dried it out and it is crumbling :unsure:

You should look at how people store their Hundreds of Thousands of £ Classic Cars - yep: in Wooden Garages - pick up a Copy of Classic & Sports Car or Octane Magazine, many ads for them, and some cost more than your house - listen to the science 🤷‍♂️

So you dried it out and it is crumbling :unsure:
I agree with your science.
Wooden Buildings make amazing sheds with many natural advantages over other structures, like easily turned back into carbon.
1632044076104.png

Oh, so what your saying is 99.9% of house fires are not brick houses :unsure: but the stat's say otherwise, listen to the stats 🤷‍♂️
They are full of burny things..... that's why they fit fireproof ceilings.... are you familiar with this concept?

Oh, so what your saying is 99.9% of house fires are not brick houses :unsure: but the stat's say otherwise, listen to the stats 🤷‍♂️
Actually pro rata, I suspect Sheds burn down more often that Houses...?

My shed is made of galvanised steel so wrong again 🤪 who wood have a wouldn shed 🤷‍♂️
You've a big shed made of wood with all some bikes in..... it even has a smaller shed on the side?

Both yesterday and today I went out for a spin, this bike is fooking mental in Sport mode, I dread to think what Race mode is like on the Pani V4😮. If you fully open the throttle at 90kmh (5k revs) in 4th it picks up the front wheel and less than 4secs later (by my count) is doing 180kmh 😱. It’s also a damn sight easier to ride fast than the 998 or the ST 👍.

39A31759-C655-493D-891C-3CDEE8B8A6FA.jpeg
295B988C-D30A-4551-AAB0-969C58818908.jpeg
276511E8-4B4B-4EEE-93F4-1447F547A0A0.jpeg
1EAD98DE-6B86-4000-A1AC-878B2DD1B57A.jpeg

The last shot is the horizon as I was accelerating 🤣

Both yesterday and today I went out for a spin, this bike is fooking mental in Sport mode, I dread to think what Race mode is like on the Pani V4😮. If you fully open the throttle at 90kmh (5k revs) in 4th it picks up the front wheel and less than 4secs later (by my count) is doing 180kmh 😱. It’s also a damn sight easier to ride fast than the 998 or the ST 👍.

View attachment 27909View attachment 27910View attachment 27911View attachment 27912

The last shot is the horizon as I was accelerating 🤣
Was the multi missing the shed??

I had this in my rear tyre on the looker a fucking three inch screw, i had to screw it out of the tyre, fuck knows where i picked it up but i had to go through an industrial estate in Abington that day so maybe thats where it attacked my tyre.

1632154882982.jpeg

Back