What boots

Car'nt help you there, I been looking for Black Thigh Boots for the missus for a while now but she is not having it.
All I know is, I paid £160 last year for Alpine and still get soaked through, may just get some wellies next.
 
I've had a pair of Veritgo for 6 years now and put them to the test 5 times at Knockhill! I think they are excellent boots, comfortable, protective and stand up well to sliding down the road!

My opinion? On the road get a pair of Daytona Goretex boots, on the track the Vertigo are a good choice.

R
 
:thumbs: up for the vertigo from me.
had the older (not evo) version for a long, long time now (used for commuting, weekend runs, the yearly Scotland tour, and a few track events) and they still would pass for half the wear and tear you would expect looking at them or their given age or use....never had a problem, comfy as anything. Really good buy in my opinion.
 
'Soaked through' and 'thigh boots' in the same post - LOL - only on DuN.

Check out Daytona too, very pleased with mine.
 
The dainese co-axials are the best boots I have ever worn(other than me kinky ones;)) also helps being innies as I have found normal boots seem to stick the zip on my leathers into my calf
 
Back
Top Bottom