We buy any bike?

Hugo Magnus

Elite Member
Subscriber
I often see adverts for 'We buy any bike' .

What do they do with them.

Are they tarted up and sold?, Broken? or shipped overseas?

Anyone know?
 
.com or .co.uk?

.co.uk used to sell them through their sales arm: Right Bike Bradford but they are not where they used to be and did change there name at least once. Not sure where they are now or what they are called.
I bought a mint MV750F4S off them for an absolute bargain - they used to buy them in cheap and sell them fast for small mark up.

.com I believe is owned by the Superbike Factory.
 
.com or .co.uk?

.co.uk used to sell them through their sales arm: Right Bike Bradford but they are not where they used to be and did change there name at least once. Not sure where they are now or what they are called.
I bought a mint MV750F4S off them for an absolute bargain - they used to buy them in cheap and sell them fast for small mark up.

.com I believe is owned by the Superbike Factory.
Well, I certainly hope they get their act together in time for when you start selling your bikes.
 
I thought the bikes that are sold to we buy any bike end up at the Super Bike Factory. The good ones anyway the rest go to auction.
I've been to Superbike factory in Manchester twice with friends collecting bikes... The stock in my opinion would be very taty by UK standards not cleaned up all that well but nicely priced and a few good machines in the mix, the last bike I picked up was a 1000rr bmw and was very dirty but a really clean bike under the grime.. Are they still there?
 
Back
Top Bottom