dseered New member Feb 8, 2006 #1 Red Multistrudle spotted about 2.30, heading South over the Kendal Bypass, yes you were on it aswell ????
Red Multistrudle spotted about 2.30, heading South over the Kendal Bypass, yes you were on it aswell ????
Scottch Ninja Poopy Psycho Feb 9, 2006 #3 Woulda been a miracle if it was! Or you've returned to your previous occupation of theft and burglary
Woulda been a miracle if it was! Or you've returned to your previous occupation of theft and burglary
Gizmo Forum Geek Feb 9, 2006 #5 I hope it wasn't mine Actually, I'm back now and just checked, its still there, phew.
Freak Is it still summer? Feb 10, 2006 #6 Gizmo said: I hope it wasn't mine Actually, I'm back now and just checked, its still there, phew. Click to expand... Might of been Linzi
Gizmo said: I hope it wasn't mine Actually, I'm back now and just checked, its still there, phew. Click to expand... Might of been Linzi