Van Room - Starter thread

D

Deleted member 38

Just visiting
Van chat room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh!!! A van thread :love:

Mine is a Bi-sexual Turbo Vauxhall, used as my everyday vehicle and sometimes for transporting motorcycles - gets used as a car really. Bought new in Aug 2016 and done about 56,000 miles while averaging over 50mpg :)

IMG_1658.JPG

I work with a lad that had a pimped up Vauxhall Corsa about 20 years ago, he spent a fortune on it. :)

We found out that it used to be a van and he had taken out the rear steel window blanking panels and replaced them with glass. He is still sometimes, even now, referred to and been unable to shake off his nickname of 'Jean-Claude Damn Van" :ROFLMAO:

🥺 sold my Peugeot expert last week..
I loved that lil van. Its good that it sold easy , first to view bought it cash for slightly under asking as I had still to get seats professionally cleaned and one dead lock fitted... Great van if very basic. 2 year and 16k use and never missed a beat.
Only just big enough to fit a bike in the back but perfect for London parking. Bought it for £5200 plus vat and sold for 5.5 so not a bad result

I want a van.

I did have a Ford Ranger truck for a couple of years. Did c75000 in it. Brilliant thing.

Now I have a trailer for the bikes and it’s a bit of a faff.

I was going to get involved in van chat but picture too big but it’s just a picture can mods sort it? I’m having difficulty putting on pictures from phone and tablet

I was going to get involved in van chat but picture too big but it’s just a picture can mods sort it? I’m having difficulty putting on pictures from phone and tablet
On my iPhone GOAT told be I can select as I load them, and feck me I can and it's easy. So you should be able to as well. What phone have you got as someone will know. He's looking into how to resize automatically too if possible.

You need to get a Forum Ad done for the Forum Traders Section - have a look at Nelly's that I did for him, I'm on with mine now and can help if you need :)(y)

On my iPhone GOAT told be I can select as I load them, and feck me I can and it's easy. So you should be able to as well. What phone have you got as someone will know. He's looking into how to resize automatically too if possible.

You need to get a Forum Ad done for the Forum Traders Section - have a look at Nelly's that I did for him, I'm on with mine now and can help if you need :)(y)
Cheers stu...I’m a bit sozzled not much but a bit..I’m crashing out then off murcia later apparantly then flipping Malaga Marbella Feungirola Madrid Bilbao or Santander whoever will put up with me haaa...but yes be good to sort pictures out ....I am totally shit with technology that is probably the biggest hurdle mate

My Biological Father had one these back in early 80's my sister was nearly born in it on the way to the hospital...

i dont have a van... but probably get one as my next vehicle but i wouldnt want it as a day camper... dont get me wrong id camp in/outta of it but i would down the modular root...so it a camper one weekend and a normal van for tip run, furniture moving etc

Am more edging to a Transit Trail AWD L3H2... VW Transporters are nice looking but they dont have the height, yes they do but those glass fibre tops dont carry on into the doors, it stops before them :(

if you interested in van conversion ive been looking these lately getting ideas...

Nate Murphy - Alternative Living

VanDOit - The Modular Root

Van Life Conversions UK - Home From Home

Is that an Android phone? I don’t get this option on iPhone. I just ran a post in the subject after downloading an app.

Transit for me autobox and 180hp needs to be a decent size for work and bikes!
Is that a L1 or L2 H2

L1 SWB
L2 MWB
L3 LWB

H2 Mid Rook
H3 High Roof

Think... that's how i understand i, why they change it is beyond me...

DPF internal removed ? EGR ? Remap ? and so forth

Is that a L1 or L2 H2

L1 SWB
L2 MWB
L3 LWB

H2 Mid Rook
H3 High Roof

Think... that's how i understand i, why they change it is beyond me...

DPF internal removed ? EGR ? Remap ? and so forth
L2 h2
Medium wheel base
Medium roof
Nothing messed with so far it's under warranty and she's my first transit auto so unsure about the durability but runs real nice and no lack of power I have pretty much spec,d everything in it as its my office very comfortable bus

319 Merc Sprinter, about 230Bhp (don't ask), harden'ed roof,
2017-08-11 08.49.57.jpg
air ride, all round Koni's, uprated front spring, nylon bushes, CCTV everywhere, £5K on physical and electronic security, electric side awning / steps. 230V mains power, internal LED lighting, upgraded LED lights outside (Zombie bar etc) Leisure battery, Microwave and potty.

319 Merc Sprinter, about 230Bhp (don't ask), harden'ed roof, View attachment 633air ride, all round Koni's, uprated front spring, nylon bushes, CCTV everywhere, £5K on physical and electronic security, electric side awning / steps. 230V mains power, internal LED lighting, upgraded LED lights outside (Zombie bar etc) Leisure battery, Microwave and potty.
Superb mate

OK to post a classified in here? I'm going to have a base model Peugeot expert for sale soon, 2018 with very low mileage (16,000). Mechanical parts and interior are perfect, body has had a few knocks, but no rust. Ply lined, metallic silver one owner vehicle. I'm thinking about £9500? Pics to follow, had very light use.

Back