V2 SF

Exige

2021 Build of the year (millennium) winner
Subscriber
2606E35A-A348-4DC7-919C-C46A37DDB959.jpeg

All Monsters are V2's 🤪
I should have been more specific, a monster with the same engine as the current Panigale V2

Superquadro: The Ducati twin-cylinder

The 955 cm³ twin cylinder Superquadro engine complies with Euro 5 standards. Compared to the engine on the 959 Panigale it delivers an additional 5 hp and 2 Nm more of torque. it also features a new compact exhaust silencer, routed entirely underneath the engine.

With a maximum power of 155 hp at 10,750 rpm and a torque of 104 Nm at 9,000 rpm, this twin cylinder engine delivers power smoothly and enjoyably on the road

I should have been more specific, a monster with the same engine as the current Panigale V2

Superquadro: The Ducati twin-cylinder

The 955 cm³ twin cylinder Superquadro engine complies with Euro 5 standards. Compared to the engine on the 959 Panigale it delivers an additional 5 hp and 2 Nm more of torque. it also features a new compact exhaust silencer, routed entirely underneath the engine.

With a maximum power of 155 hp at 10,750 rpm and a torque of 104 Nm at 9,000 rpm, this twin cylinder engine delivers power smoothly and enjoyably on the road
Same power as the original SF - I didn't know that :unsure:

Back