Scottch said:Had my daughter on the back for the run on Sunday!
for me before i go out its usually louie louie by the kingsmen lead singer sounds like hes eating a hot dog sideways as he sings brilliant.if im opening up when im bored its usually the theme from peter gun (also used in the blues brothers film ) and at traffic lights sitting waiting its rolling stones not fade away cause i can play the drums on the tank which is strange caus ei cant play the drums for real and hate the rolling stones.SteveK said:what songs go thru your head when your out for a blast?
I love Darudes 'Sandstorm' if im going for it
on more leisurely rides on me y@m i listen to Stereophonics on me ipod (cant here ipod over exhausts on the duke)
what ya got?
davie its mostly the 14th century witch talking in my head just the usual stuff ,kill kill ,chop the bodies up ,wear their skin type of thing nothing too drastic.what do your voices tell youDavieravie said:Ive no got an ipod......the voices in my head keep me occupied......![]()
![]()
Scottch said:Our Tanya has had 3 quads, and is currently waiting on me to restore an old Honda ATC (needed something with a manual gearbox this time) - once she masters that she wants to learn how to ride the monkey bike - start 'em young I say :thumbs:
Helped me wash the bike on Sunday once we got home, and has promised to help polish it before we go to Glasgow on Sunday.
Been on the back of a few bikes, including our old Tuono and Fazer thou before that.
Always a bit frightening taking her on the back though - hazard perception on overtime!
And then she tells you to go faster!!
Ian - yep, I showed her the pictures mateand then she showed them to everyone else. She had a great time on Sunday and I know she'll get to meet you all again!
Thanks for helping make it a day to remember for her guys :thumbs:
nic6196 said:oh how cute!! well here's hoping she stays as enthusiastic! She seems a lovely kid, shame i never got to speak to her more. just be careful though, as i've said before i really had to beg my dad to buy me my bike for my 21st as they considered it a totaly different ball game for me to have my own road bike as opposed to field bikes and riding pillion. They were really against me learning to ride which i thought was rather unfair (obviously i paid no heed), but my dad's obviously over it now. I just felt the'd let me build up all this enthusiasm for nbiking and then were trying to knock it out of me by not letting me take the final step and do it myself.
weeian said:cant listen to anything on the bike as i find i have enough motivation without music making me go mental.
it really affects my mood when driving a car, id hate to imagine a bike.
/ian
Scottch said:I'm hoping she keeps the enthusiasm and it's not just another 2 minute wonder this time.
There's a long way to go before getting her a bike! I'll deal with that when I have to![]()
I'll go along with that too, music through my earplugs? It'd do my head in!rockjock620 said:me too, I'd never survive!
you must have sinned a lot to keep thinking of that songFreak said:I always end up singing Billy Idol and white wedding for my sins when riding![]()
gordj65 said:you must have sinned a lot to keep thinking of that song![]()
Scottch said:I'd be more worried if Claire read it mate TBH!![]()
gordj65 said:davie its mostly the 14th century witch talking in my head just the usual stuff ,kill kill ,chop the bodies up ,wear their skin type of thing nothing too drastic.what do your voices tell you![]()