:lol2: Why the F*** arn't you at work:lol2:
...hey, that's my job too!!!![]()
I am at work and nobody's answered your question yet. I won't be at Knockhill on Tuesday but I might come for a look next time.:lol2: Why the F*** arn't you at work:lol2:
I've got my name down anyone else going? Weather looks as if it will be good![]()
unfortunetly im not gonna be able to make this 1, but ill definetly be at the next 1 FOR SURE, Woman ! who needs them.
/ian
Hey Ed! How are you? Hope you can make the tracknight on Tuesday - there are still a couple of places left so I'll pencil you in and look forward to guarding your 'jingle jangle jewellery' again!...what's the matter, you scared of the hairpin now?
...women, that's no excuse!!![]()
took the Imola out in this amazing weather today to try and get used to these new Rennsports, and the way they've changed the handling so much of the bike. I will bring the track wheels with the narrower rear. Can't see a thread from Martin about this track eve, presume it's still happening.
Hey Ed! How are you? Hope you can make the tracknight on Tuesday - there are still a couple of places left so I'll pencil you in and look forward to guarding your 'jingle jangle jewellery' again!
...what's the matter, you scared of the hairpin now?
...women, that's no excuse!!![]()
took the Imola out in this amazing weather today to try and get used to these new Rennsports, and the way they've changed the handling so much of the bike. I will bring the track wheels with the narrower rear. Can't see a thread from Martin about this track eve, presume it's still happening.