Trundle to the Coast

rockjock620

New member
Sunday is looking good for weather. I'm thinking of nipping over the Moors heading for lunch break in Scarborough. We have a DuN-er who has a cafe and he promised us a warm welcome. Anybody game? Leave Harrogate at 0930, back before dark.
 
Wish I could - complications after op... Back to work and shedloads of marking - still too sore to throw't leg over bike but hope to be back 'at it' before too long.

Mac.
 
Jesus, if I step outside my back door right now I will be blown from the coast I live on.....



........to the coast of Norway!!!:eek:
 
ProjectImola004 said:
Jesus, if I step outside my back door right now I will be blown from the coast I live on.....



........to the coast of Norway!!!:eek:
she must be a nice young lady - send her down here! :D
 
weather permitting, roads are flooded and the winds just taken me fence down:mad: hopefully it leaves me shed alone :eek: the bikes in there
 
Got up late (hangover) trundled to Whitby, it was bright and sunny, trundled to Keighley (scene of last night's fun) and it rained.
 
Biscuitandpotato said:
shud of given us a shout, i went out for a play in the aft, got wet going home

Good to see you got home safe and I bet yer glad you had an extra T-shirt on! Watched the dvd yet?
 
rockjock620 said:
Sunday is looking good for weather. I'm thinking of nipping over the Moors heading for lunch break in Scarborough. We have a DuN-er who has a cafe and he promised us a warm welcome. Anybody game? Leave Harrogate at 0930, back before dark.
Who's that then, in Scarborough?
 
thought it wasnae gona make it, dropped onto 1 pot passing some cars nr Plumpton Rocks, sorted it by opening the throttle further :D :eek:

mebee got some muck in the fuel or the fuel was 'off'? filled up in Wetherby and ran fine.

t-shirt cool :cool: not seen dvd yet
 
Back
Top Bottom