Trackdays in 2007

samieb

New member
Hi All

I'm looking to findout whether there'll be any trackdays arranged for 07 please? or am I a little early for those at the minute? I'm based between Manchester and Leeds. Wouldn't mind joining up on a few rideouts also....

Thanks

My address is 'samiebutler@hotmail.com'

Ta ta for now..
 
samieb....

click on this link....[URL="http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2961/URL] and have a look see!

It's on this forum and yes there is an Oulton Park Track Day planned. Date not finalised yet.

For some reason the link isn't live so "Copy and Paste2 into your browser address box.
 
Last edited:
Hi All

I'm looking to findout whether there'll be any trackdays arranged for 07 please? or am I a little early for those at the minute? I'm based between Manchester and Leeds. Wouldn't mind joining up on a few rideouts also....

Thanks

My address is 'samiebutler@hotmail.com'

Ta ta for now..

samie im sure as the year unfolds there will be many trackdays & rideouts to attend, Welcome to DuN ! hope to see you soon

/ian
 
Hi, mines a pint of lager. We'll be having several rideouts from our store this year, all of which will be posted on the DUN website. If you send me your e -mail address I'll add you to our monthly newsletter loop.

Cheers, Derek - Sales Manager - Ducati Leeds.
 
Back
Top Bottom