Toyota GR Yaris

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
A wide flared pocket rocket.

The New Toyota GR Yaris Shows Off Its 0-Top Speed Acceleration -  autoevolution
highpower_tcm-3060-2095313.jpg

The convenience pack is where they send you removal men to move the sofa out of the way, put the car in your dinning room then put the sofa back. All the rage and well worth the money

Last edited:
Thing is even when an updated one comes out the clamour for the original will be immense, they really do sound a great fun car I couldn’t find a bad review on YouTube

You'll be trading the 500 next 😜
Ha ha I think my main concern is wearing the van out as once they start going wrong it gets very monotonous it’s one thing after another…. Been ok ish so far but 200,000 just arrived so issues will be on the way.

I do like the Harris though what a beauty but liking the abarth it’s plenty fun…until it’s sold to fund a van 😂

As Rob said, these are the new must haves and they are and will continue to rise in price

I've just checked out the Type R and 0-10 mile second hand ones are selling for £10K above list!!!!
£44-47K

Get in quick - you know you want to
I'm going to chat to my man tonight.
He's a lifetime Volvo spanner jockey... but loves the Honda's and had quite a few quick ones.
A Type R and he's 74... still working, so he has beer money.

The perfect sofa replacement solution...

A Comfy Car shaped sofia so you can dump your old one and sit yourself down in this.. Boot type coffee table space to put your lads mags in too..

Made by the Bulgarian franchise of IKEA called IDEA ..

E0C7AA24-E1D8-4E5C-BF1A-56048B05B191.jpeg

IDEA Institute has presented the Sofia Concept....

@Exige would like as it’s Eastern European.. X

Back