July 2021 entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the old girl for a trip to the land of sheep and fine twisty tarmac last Sunday, 130 miles of pure joy 😍
80519277-1BF8-4F9E-B71A-E89B0080826F.jpeg

nah its a high blue light that can be extended up.... these are fine to hang your hat on, but the older ones with old bulb technology.... people would put their helmet on it and switch the lights on....it would then burn through the helmet!
PS where is your vote for my BOTM?

nah its a high blue light that can be extended up.... these are fine to hang your hat on, but the older ones with old bulb technology.... people would put their helmet on it and switch the lights on....it would then burn through the helmet!
PS where is your vote for my BOTM?
That’s interesting as I end up like a twat holding hot Cole’s when I take my lid off as I never know where to
Put it 😂
How do I vote?
I just read the instructions on how to vote

How are you getting on with the SF @Outintheopen ?
Really getting to know it now. Really thirsty though, on average 85/90 miles before the light comes and sooner if you ride it like you stole it.
It’s a lot more comfortable than the Pani’s were, and I’ve found myself using it more for that reason as I don’t come of it feeling like a Vietnamese stowaway in a Lorry headed for Dover…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back