The Members' Ducati Showroom & July Bike Of The Month contest

The GOAT

Administrator
Staff member
Post photos of your own Ducatis in this thread. The one with the most votes each month wins the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) award and gets featured on the front page for the following month 👍

At the end of each month the previous months entries will get moved into a new thread and entries can then be posted in this thread for the current month's competition. Note the bike photos which came 2nd & 3rd will automatically be carried over into the next month as will one wildcard entry.

How do you vote?

IGNORE THE INSTRUCTIONS IN BRACKETS BELOW AND READ POST 2

(Next to each post you will see an up and a down arrow with a number in between. Depending how you are viewing the thread the vote mechanism will be underneath the post on a mobile and to the right of the post on a desktop. Either vote the photo up or down. You can only vote once and you can't vote for your own entry.)

Last edited:

The GOAT

Administrator
Staff member
June's bike of the month was a tie between @ducatidad with a photo of his 888 SP4 - congratulations DD (y), and @WAYNE with a photo of his 996 - congratulations Wayne (y) .

Now, July's competition is open so get posting up your photos and get rating.

THIS MONTH I'LL JUST BE COUNTING THE (y) AND OTHER POSITIVE RATINGS EACH PHOTO GETS, IT AS IT SEEMS THERE ARE SOME OF YOU THAT ARE STILL DOWN VOTING OTHER'S BIKES :(.

*******************************************************************************************************​

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 12.14.39.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 12.14.39.png
    466.5 KB · Views: 1,565
Last edited:

Andyb

Elite Member
Subscriber
nah its a high blue light that can be extended up.... these are fine to hang your hat on, but the older ones with old bulb technology.... people would put their helmet on it and switch the lights on....it would then burn through the helmet!
PS where is your vote for my BOTM?

DesmoHyper

Elite Member
Subscriber
nah its a high blue light that can be extended up.... these are fine to hang your hat on, but the older ones with old bulb technology.... people would put their helmet on it and switch the lights on....it would then burn through the helmet!
PS where is your vote for my BOTM?
That’s interesting as I end up like a twat holding hot Cole’s when I take my lid off as I never know where to
Put it 😂
How do I vote?
I just read the instructions on how to vote

Outintheopen

Subscriber
How are you getting on with the SF @Outintheopen ?
Really getting to know it now. Really thirsty though, on average 85/90 miles before the light comes and sooner if you ride it like you stole it.
It’s a lot more comfortable than the Pani’s were, and I’ve found myself using it more for that reason as I don’t come of it feeling like a Vietnamese stowaway in a Lorry headed for Dover…