The master plan.......

dseered

New member
Won't be this summer, next though, hopefully will get the wheels done before it goeas back on the road this summer, frame over next winter :D

and I don't care if you all hate it either !

withwhiteframe3hx.jpg
 
I will, not tonight though, I know it will look damn good, just I like White and there is a bit of Ducati history with white wheels and frame !
 
I reckon so Ian

If you see the head on view (pictured elsewhere I'm affraid) the nosecone is pure 916 - just try and picture the headlights in the air intakes and you'll get my drift ;)

You fancy the Burns night btw?
 
I'll have a hunt around 2moro and see if I can lay one over the other, could be interesting. Burns, I love Haggis, I'll see what Sarah is up to, where are you based Scottch ?
 
Ian,

Aprropriately, I live just off the A916 :thumbs:

And the pub that we're going to have the supper in is on the A916 about a 10 minute walk down the road.

The beer's good an' all :beer:

Hope you can make it buddy - if you've got a laptop with 13gig free, I could even sort you out with Lost.
 
Looks good to me in white and probably the only one, depends also on when you plan to change it, finding someone also into white, and loads of history with white.
 
Martyn748 said:
Looks good to me in white and probably the only one, depends also on when you plan to change it, finding someone also into white, and loads of history with white.

Thank you Martyn, I like you !
 
Black Ian - it has to be a black frame mate!!

Look at Davie's - it's gorgeous :thumbs:

It's a pity it's owned by a gold plated dobber though :D
 
Scottch said:
Black Ian - it has to be a black frame mate!!

Look at Davie's - it's gorgeous :thumbs:

It's a pity it's owned by a gold plated dobber though :D

Yeah but his is the ugly colour, isn't it ?
 
I will Photoshop it at some point, heart is set on white though, leave it with me, I cooking dinner tonight so will be out all night :D
 
Remember to powder coat the swing arm black as well though.

Fingers Davie was too tight to do it ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom