Noobie Elite Member Subscriber Aug 21, 2022 #1 The flawed MotoGP sprint evolution that is a necessary evil
HootOwl Well-known member Aug 23, 2022 #2 It finished when Rossi left as far as I am concerned. I stopped watching MotoGP. It frankly has become tedious. No characters are left now. They are all Mr bland. IF Marquez makes a comeback I may start watching again, but not for any of the current crowd (yawn). Now, maybe if they reintroduced a Pro-Am on 350LC's again, with keys drawn at random from a crash helmet, that might generate some interest
It finished when Rossi left as far as I am concerned. I stopped watching MotoGP. It frankly has become tedious. No characters are left now. They are all Mr bland. IF Marquez makes a comeback I may start watching again, but not for any of the current crowd (yawn). Now, maybe if they reintroduced a Pro-Am on 350LC's again, with keys drawn at random from a crash helmet, that might generate some interest