The feckin weather in the UK!!!!

Well today it is 32 degrees and was thinking of going for a blast, i went down to the garage and came back it's fucking hot hot hot so i might leave it till this evening, there is a weather warning out by the MET for thunder storms over the coming weekend but it is going to be cooler.

Well today it is 32 degrees and was thinking of going for a blast, i went down to the garage and came back it's fucking hot hot hot so i might leave it till this evening, there is a weather warning out by the MET for thunder storms over the coming weekend but it is going to be cooler.
It's not hot at 80 mph though 😁

Well it's going to be a tad cooler here in Shithampton at 26 degrees and i need to get out of this fucking flat, so i am going for a blast on the 900ie somewhere, no plans just go where ever i end up, there is a nice burger van on the Alton road so might get a fuck off burger, it's run by a nice couple and for some reason i can only recall the women's name and not the blokes, maybe i was distracted at the time when we got talking to them, i do know one thing there burgers are tasty. (y)

Well it's going to be a tad cooler here in Shithampton at 26 degrees and i need to get out of this fucking flat, so i am going for a blast on the 900ie somewhere, no plans just go where ever i end up, there is a nice burger van on the Alton road so might get a fuck off burger, it's run by a nice couple and for some reason i can only recall the women's name and not the blokes, maybe i was distracted at the time when we got talking to them, i do know one thing there burgers are tasty. (y)
At the beginning of the sentence you didn't know where you were going but by the end of it you had a detonation, a route in your head, you knew who you were going to meat, you had lunch planned and you'd already had a wank from the wank bank over a burger lady πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ mayo on that Sir? :)

At the beginning of the sentence you didn't know where you were going but by the end of it you had a detonation, a route in your head, you knew who you were going to meat, you had lunch planned and you'd already had a wank from the wank bank over a burger lady πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ mayo on that Sir? :)
You took the words right out of my mouth :ROFLMAO: !!

Due to global warming it is 18 degrees and pissing down with rain in Shithampton!!

Jasus it's nearly too nice here Wayne
DSC_1114.JPG
πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

There's definitely something going on its been 27-28 degrees here all week and even a couple of 30,s it's proper scorchio πŸ‘Œ maybe that big lass just took her pantys off as she had an overheating box πŸ€”πŸ‘€
Judging by the size she must be I’d say her box overheats whatever the weather πŸ˜‚.

Just for @WAYNE as I was too lazy to take a photo earlier I just popped out on the balcony πŸ˜πŸ‘
25c and not a cloud in the sky πŸ‘
3C515D38-06CF-4F3C-BD3B-30EFC0853E28.jpeg

Well the weather does it again, rain for the weekend, i know it's still early days but i was going to go to Thruxton Saturday Sunday for BSB, i'll have to see how it goes now, FFS!!

Assuming you don't go for a holiday today :unsure: 😁
No mate that aint going to happen, it is just the most unbelievable charge in history(i think), i remember some years back a homeless guy stole a banana from asda and that went to trial, it just beggers belief that these charges can go to trial, the homeless guy got a fine, i mean FFS how the fuck was he going to pay it off, and the Guinness that nearly killed me get's 13 months:rolleyes:, no justice in this country and it has been for a long time.

Back