The beanman

  • Thread starter Thread starter alane
  • Start date Start date
A

alane

Just visiting
There's some blurb that goes with this picture about if you can see the man then the right side of your brain is in full working order, and if you can't see him then you need to eat more fish - or summat like that.

I have seen him and I can assure you he is there.
 
I thought that maybe you'd been drinking too much cofee and all of a sudden I spotted the wee bugger.
 
alane said:
There's some blurb that goes with this picture about if you can see the man then the right side of your brain is in full working order, and if you can't see him then you need to eat more fish - or summat like that.

I have seen him and I can assure you he is there.

well thats my brain buggered......is anybody that surprised?;)
 
mind you i can see the dog the man doing press ups and the couple having sex in the wheelbarrow position.........what does it say about that ?;)
 
Can't see a thing..... But I am off to get a coffee out the machine. Anyone enlighten me as to where the little bugger is hiding......was never any good at this kinda thing:confused:
 
[QUOTE from PaulV - who admits he rides at high speed but can't even see a wee man on a picture]Can't see a thing..... But I am off to get a coffee out the machine. Anyone enlighten me as to where the little bugger is hiding......was never any good at this kinda thing:confused:[/QUOTE]

From the bottom left of the picture, count right by about 4~5 beans (yep I'm that sad that I count beans), then up by 1~2.

How the hell they found beans that big, and howthey persuaded him it would be a great idea - I don't know.
Imagine the interview:

Man:-"So you want me with my tanned skin to lie in a box of beans and stick my head/face slightly protruding out of the beans?....and you're willing to pay me what?...peanuts?"
:D
 
I have bean done! I was looking at it like an eye test kinda thing. " What number can you see in the coloured dots etc" Next time I will wait for someone else to ask about the answers and laff at them instead:comp2:
 
alane said:
How the hell they found beans that big, and howthey persuaded him it would be a great idea - I don't know.
:D
Maybe they're normal beans and he's just a really wee guy? ;)
 
lmao...got to be honest, i also thot it was one of them stare at it til u go cock eyed efforts then an image appears, next time i'll pay more attention:D :D :D
 
PaulV said:
Can't see a thing..... But I am off to get a coffee out the machine. Anyone enlighten me as to where the little bugger is hiding......was never any good at this kinda thing:confused:

Easy! look down the middle, then slightly to the right, He is occuping about a quarter of the picture and he is doing an Incredible Hulk pose!:thumbs:
 
Back
Top Bottom