Watched it the other day. He reaally seems to struggle mentally these days.![]()
I think the past few years have taken their toll on a lot of people Rob.Watched it the other day. He reaally seems to struggle mentally these days.![]()
www.lonerider-motorcycle.com
My Lady thanks you for expanding my motorcycling horizons. Adventure bike may be in my future. From the link above I ended up going through the KTM Adv bike range. Think I'll start off with the 390.I think the past few years have taken their toll on a lot of people Rob.
I like the Baron plus he’s riding a fine machine.
Noobie will wet himself when he sees it.
Lone Rider have a Black Friday sale 20% off everything. It starts tomorrow which is confusing.
![]()
Adventure Motorcycle Touring & Camping Gear by Lone Rider
Your search for durable adventure motorcycle touring equipment is over. Check out Lone Rider camping tents, luggage solutions, and motorbike protection.www.lonerider-motorcycle.com
Tried a few minutes but not keen on hearing that he wanted to have a wank, certain things I’m happy not to knowWow, he made it to Bosnia on a brand new GS loaded up with more stuff than you can get in a transit, using a sat nav and talking absolute bollocks at the same time.
I'm impressed.