Seems to be lot of 996SPS on the bay of evil just now
Seems to be lot of 996SPS on the bay of evil just now
916SPS are a bit less common![]()
I'm torn between 916, MHR or z1300Seems to be lot of 996SPS on the bay of evil just now
916SPS are a bit less common![]()
When it sells I'll agree the market is still strong
Or perhaps one of theseI'm torn between 916, MHR or z1300![]()
Talked myself out of a test ride earlier this year just in case
View attachment 120405
Strikken mit der hammer!It's a two-wheeled Trabant.
Ring-ding-ding-ding-pfffttt.
Mien Got Himmel! Shtart du focker!
Now there is a wide spectrum of machines.I'm torn between 916, MHR or z1300![]()
As you must know, the one in the picture you posted is for sale on eBay. What is stopping you?I have no reason to know why but I always fancied owing/riding a Moto Guzzi California 850 T3.
![]()
Do you have a bike that has always had your attention but you've never ridden?
You have a lifetime ban from the Z1 Owners Club.. heathen!A Z1A as apposed to a Z1 or Z1b?most hanker after a Z1 but I prefer the Z1A or Z1B colour scheme.
Here's my almost standard Z1B which will be changing to a standard colour scheme in the future... don't think I've posted it before...
View attachment 120482
Whorra set of wankers, non of the Guinnesss probably had one back in the dayYou have a lifetime ban from the Z1 Owners Club.. heathen!
A Z1A as apposed to a Z1 or Z1b?most hanker after a Z1 but I prefer the Z1A or Z1B colour scheme.
Here's my almost standard Z1B which will be changing to a standard colour scheme in the future... don't think I've posted it before...
View attachment 120482
The bubble has burst on the Z1’s.It’s the green & gold ones I like, if that’s the Z1A so be it. They’re all big money these days and I’d probably be sorely disappointed after riding it
Edit. Not as disappointed as @WAYNE is with his Enfield though![]()