Suzuki GSX-R1000R Phantom

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
Looking through a few sites and happened upon Suzuki's. I noticed this and it looks quite lovely

Suzuki unveils special edition GSX-R1000R Phantom - Pha... | Visordown


Comparing the figures with the Pani V4S it gave this


Pani
215 bhp
123.6 nm of torque
196 kg weight
£ 25,995

Gixxer
199 bhp
117.6 nm of torque
203 kg weight
£17,499

 
Last edited:
N
Looking through a few sites and happened upon Suzuki's. I noticed this and it looks quite lovely

Suzuki unveils special edition GSX-R1000R Phantom - Pha... | Visordown


Comparing the figures with the Pani V4S it gave this


Pani
215 bhp
123.6 nm of torque
196 kg weight
£ 25,995

Gixxer
199 bhp
117.6 nm of torque
203 kg weight
£17,499

Not been funny but gsxr aesthetics have been wanting for years and 25k I don’t care what it does or how it does it at 25k it needs to look special and I personally would be getting the new blade in any colours at that money

Actually I’d be buying a Ducati v4s
 
Always brilliant bikes but the looks have been seriously neglected
You saying that in the day when i think every Guinness had one you sort of didn't notice but when you see one now that is not often it's like yeah nice(y).
 
You saying that in the day when i think every Guinness had one you sort of didn't notice but when you see one now that is not often it's like yeah nice(y).
The two gsxr’s I have had were lovely looking the slab side and the srad … in fact I’d love a gold and black srad but in the day everyone thought they looked shit
 
The two gsxr’s I have had were lovely looking the slab side and the srad … in fact I’d love a gold and black srad but in the day everyone thought they looked shit
I will admit i prefer the slab side and as time has gone by it is nice to see an SRAD, the now i think has gone the way of the Unicorn(y).
The slab side has aswell saying that:ROFLMAO:.
 
Back
Top Bottom