Superbike Factory announce takeover of former P&H Motorcycles site in Crawley

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
Used motorcycles parked at Superbike Factory


 
I didn’t realise P&H had gone. I bought my K9 from them, smashed it up on the Island!
Never dealt with Superbike Factory.
 
I didn’t realise P&H had gone. I bought my K9 from them, smashed it up on the Island!
Never dealt with Superbike Factory.

I did pop up to their Milton Keynes branch earlier in the year and they are definately warehouse size with an awfull lot of choice
 
Last edited:
I did pop up to their Milton Keynes branch earlier in the year and they are definately warehouse size with an awfull lost of choice
Speaking of which, what happened with you potentially getting back on a bike?
 
The back say no as has the chyro. I rather pushed it more than practical because all of my time riding, no matter what the problem was or if you had a down day, a ride out cleared the head and reminded you that life isn't too bad after all
 
The back say no as has the chyro. I rather pushed it more than practical because all of my time riding, no matter what the problem was or if you had a down day, a ride out cleared the head and reminded you that life isn't too bad after all
Well i hope at some point things improve enough so that you can get another bike and get back out there.
Have you exhausted all possible riding positions? Feet first, adventure, sport bike, bmw gs?
 
The back say no as has the chyro. I rather pushed it more than practical because all of my time riding, no matter what the problem was or if you had a down day, a ride out cleared the head and reminded you that life isn't too bad after all

What exactly is your back problem Noobie?

I ask because I stopped riding for a bit because of pretty bad back spasms. I broke my back in a car crash in ‘92 and thought the spasms were a sign that the crash was catching up with me.
My chiropractor sorted me out, and thanks to that (and I believe, eating carnivore) I’ve been given a new lease of life.

If you’d rather not say on an open forum, try YouTubing ‘your issue + carnivore’ and see if you get anything back 👍
 
Back
Top Bottom