Sunnis Zen 125cc Scooter For sale.

Copied from my Gumtree advert. Thought I’d stick it on here if only for the colours! Probably look good with some Ducati stickers on it.!
————————————————
20C74ADF-70D5-43B7-B043-BE85B91DFD3C.jpeg
EA412249-EF6B-4068-B850-006CA6E34786.jpeg
BC6C0880-E141-410E-BD9F-FE3CF9BD1C48.jpeg
64E06D7D-A0FC-437D-AE13-25354C414F5A.jpeg
85FB129C-2B7C-4994-BA84-EB62BA34F055.jpeg
20C74ADF-70D5-43B7-B043-BE85B91DFD3C.jpeg

Due to young buyers parents refusal, my great little scooter is back up for sale.

Here is my Sinnis Zen 125cc Scooter, 2018, mileage is 1439.

Based on the Yamaha 125 cc scooter engine.

In near immaculate condition, save for a few tiny marks on one side and an odd stone chip.

I purchased this recently to go to and from work but decided I want something more like a motorcycle.

Runs on E10 unleaded fuel, NOT Two Stroke, so no faffing around with adding oil etc.

Simply put the petrol in and off you go. Very economical & rapid too

Mot until 15/06/22. Tyres are hardly worn. The brakes are amazing as it runs discs front and rear and also benefits from a linked braking system.

Has storage space under the seat for shopping or a helmet.

Original tool kit is present, with two sets of keys and owners handbooks.

A really great little run around scooter with the benefit of the main supplying dealer being in Portslade, Brighton.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Price is £695 ono.

Sensible offers considered.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Quick question, if I put some Ducati stickers on this and perhaps grips and Ducati top box will it make it a Ducati... just wanted to know what the criteria was for claiming a bike is a Ducati?

Didn't you mention spunking £10k or more on Business Class seats instead of going economy, that would offset the difference in Hotels and other costs and it's only a handful of hours on the plane :unsure:
Hell no!!! Business class gives one a slight air of superiority. even if they cant afford first class, it shows that they have ( or can at least borrow) "some" money... they get to look down their noses a lil bit, which is better than nothing to some folk...

Hell no!!! Business class gives one a slight air of superiority. even if they cant afford first class, it shows that they have ( or can at least borrow) "some" money... they get to look down their noses a lil bit, which is better than nothing to some folk...
I got a free business upgrade once, I was pissed and I somehow think I pissed off the unsuspecting passenger sat next to me who has paid for his ticket (I also suspect he was a mormon) pretty sure he looked down his nose at me but I really couldn't give a fuck 🤣🤣

Morning Chizel bunny, still no shag? Just you are sounding a little brittle, are you ok hun?
This is the scooter thread, why troll here about flying? 🤪
True what you are saying about first/business class ticket thing, but it's not just an "air (aire?)" and what is this "borrow" thing?;)

PS.... are you familiar with a dry sense of humour?
PPS.... you aren't very good at keeping posts in the right threads or ignoring people when you've flounced that they are ignore... :giggle:

Last edited:
Best for sale thread I’ve ever had..

Where’s that popcorn eating impala when you need him.!

( Other breeds available).!
It will dive off into Covid bounce back loans, vaccinations and the conservatives before long.

Southampton?
See post #69 from this morning...

Back