Subscriber
164E7B8C-29D3-437C-ADA3-B16129FEC740.jpeg
3F0A14F7-3697-4A9C-BC91-5B1C5EAABEDB.jpeg
98D31528-AC05-431D-92C3-48ECE24239A2.jpeg
3EAD3F69-D2B8-483F-8EF9-8C100C4352A1.jpeg
1FA71726-7C31-490B-8AEC-0D9D099E0F25.jpeg

Delivered today, I won’t get to ride it until 12:00 Monday :(
My Son saw it when he came home from
School and within a minute said “why does it have the long bit for the number plate, the Pani had a small one”!

Have a few bits in the post, Tail tidy being one of them.

Can’t get the Streetfighter arcade music out of my head now...

Last edited:

JAT

Elite Member
Subscriber
I like that a lot, road test review soon I hope.
If that was mine it would be in hibernation till the Spring.
Congratulations you lucky git..

Outintheopen

Subscriber
Only twice and now lockdown :(
Think it's now on 230i ish miles - still at least I've got something to tinker with, being bike less for a few months was horrible, even if your not riding I'm always fettling with something.

Outintheopen

Subscriber
First impressions are for me, I made the right choice. I've not had a naked bike for 8 years now and with the 2 Panigales I had in that period I never wanted to put a backpack on and sod off somewhere as whilst they are epic bikes they are a little cramped after a while. I was also getting used to the 1299's speed and power and it was easy to test the throttle, if you get me.
Sure, you can still have a spirited ride on the SF, but on my first ride I was more aware of wind which makes you a little more conscious of where the throttle is at. I can see me throwing on a pair of kevlar jeans in the summer for a blat and equally a one piece for the track. Its hit a sweet spot for me.

Outintheopen

Subscriber
Only negative so far is the sheer amount of red loctite that's been used in abundance. Had two bolts sheer whilst undoing them as I couldn't get the feckers to undo. Some of the bolts aren't the best quality to start with but I won't go the whole changing every part for steel/ti, it'll be on a needs only basis.