Streetfighter tyre recommendations..

Sooner or later I’ve got to change the tyres on the SF as they’re the original ones and made of Bakelite.
Anyone got any recommendations please?
I’ve seen these on M&P for a good price, bear in mind I’m not Eddie Lawson.
More like Nigel Lawson....
I've just put a set of those on the 996 and up to now me likey alotey, really nice got them recomended by my tyre bloke!! (y)

Reactions: JAT
Did you get them from M&P Wayne?
No i got them from my tyre bloke who has done my tyres for years about 20 years now, i just run the wheels up to him, he's a top bloke not one of these rip off wankers, i have thought about getting a tyre changer and do them myself but not got round to it. (y)

No i got them from my tyre bloke who has done my tyres for years about 20 years now, i just run the wheels up to him, he's a top bloke not one of these rip off wankers, i have thought about getting a tyre changer and do them myself but not got round to it. (y)
Is this your tyre man?
851E9DFA-CF32-48E5-BB4C-F7D976E97AEF.jpeg

bear in mind I’m not Eddie Lawson.
Michelin Road 5s then, you’ll get way more miles out of them and they’re probably a better all year round, all weather tyre.

Don’t forget to keep the old ones Exi sold you as they’ll be needed for that much sought after originality 😁

Michelin Road 5s then, you’ll get way more miles out of them and they’re probably a better all year round, all weather tyre.

Don’t forget to keep the old ones Exi sold you as they’ll be needed for that much sought after originality 😁
I've got Michelin road 3 on my 900ie that they don't do anymore and yes if you want better mileage road range are really good. (y)

I won’t be using my lovely SF all year round WCP....
Exi did tell me the bike was worth more with the original tyres......he wouldn’t fib.

I won’t be using my lovely SF all year round WCP....
Exi did tell me the bike was worth more with the original tyres......he wouldn’t fib.
He wouldn’t fib, no 🤔

Michelin 5s came out top in PS’s recent test 👍. I have them on my Monster, they’re a good tyre IMO. I had a 4 on the rear before & got 8000km out of it 👍

Sooner or later I’ve got to change the tyres on the SF as they’re the original ones and made of Bakelite.
Anyone got any recommendations please?
I’ve seen these on M&P for a good price, bear in mind I’m not Eddie Lawson.
I got them on my streetfighter and I like them but I suppose since I am the slowest riding Ducati owner in the UK that is not saying much but lots of people like these and Michelin tyres , so I don’t think you go wrong with them

We should have a race to see who’s the slowest, whoever wins/loses gets AC’s watch....
Will take some doing to go slower then me but it is very tempting winning that watch, do you think when he gets it couriered out that he uses stacks of 50 pound notes to get some padding in the box for protection? If that’s the case I’ve got an American fridge freezer box which he could use to ship the watch to me….😇🤣😆👀

Am I being thick?
There are 2 prices for a pair of Pirelli’s on M@P’s website and they are the same tyres or am I missing something??
F560ADAA-2166-486E-AEF5-E9032564F05C.png
441E6124-AB4D-4062-BEF0-23E95C22EF5F.png

Am I being thick?
There are 2 prices for a pair of Pirelli’s on M@P’s website and they are the same tyres or am I missing something??
View attachment 21514View attachment 21515
As Brettski said they may be old stock, may not be out of date but could have a much earlier production date on them than the others. However, as old, OOD, tyres are now 'en vogue', they could indeed be the bargain of the month :ROFLMAO: (y)

• HaHaHa
Reactions: JAT
Back