Streetfighter 1098 wanted.

JAT

Elite Member
Subscriber
If anyone hears of a SF1098 for sale please let me know. Preferably low mileage and relatively standard, base or S.
Exi has the one I’m looking for but whilst I wait for him to decide to sell it it doesn’t hurt to keep an eye out.
DH Superbikes have a nice one but I’m waiting to hear if the standard parts go with it. I’m very fussy.

Could someone post a message on the dark side please asking the above, I don’t post on there anymore I’m afraid. Thanks.

If anyone hears of a SF1098 for sale please let me know. Preferably low mileage and relatively standard, base or S.
Exi has the one I’m looking for but whilst I wait for him to decide to sell it it doesn’t hurt to keep an eye out.
DH Superbikes have a nice one but I’m waiting to hear if the standard parts go with it. I’m very fussy.

Could someone post a message on the dark side please asking the above, I don’t post on there anymore I’m afraid. Thanks.
I've got a lovely one, send cash and you can have it 😜

• HaHaHa
Reactions: JAT
Yep, I have one - everything is for sale if a price can be agreed 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: JAT

I wouldnt worry to much about the standard parts, If the bikes the right bike at the right price get it and then get on ebay and gather up original parts you need, They usually go for buttons, Worth very little when selling standard parts

Back